Thursday, August 2, 2007

Just Chekin' In

Hey everyone! How have your summer's been? Has anyone done the summer reading? And, if so, did you enjoy it? I just finished up Poisonwood, and feel like I read a two hundred page epilogue. O well, onto bigger and more difficult assignments...

Has anyone read anything terrific lately? I'm searching for something not fantasy...

I hope you are all well!

Peace, Love, and Awkward First Meetings,
cb

2 comments:

Chase Burke said...

Hmm, I would give you some literary help, but unfortunately all I've read is fantasy. I was planning on reading "Blink", a book about how why and what we think...but that's more psychology than fiction. But it looked really damn interesting.

Anonymous said...

You should read Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller.

It rocks.

Its supposedly christian, but upon reading it, it is more about life than christianity or something.

It is my favorite book.

~Wrightless Smalls